Tala is a torch concept collaboration developed by Leo Maquinana of LM Toolworks and PhotonX. Designed as a pocketable carry light, the goal was to fit both a respectable thrower and a floody EDC light in a compact flashlight package. This is achieved through a very efficient 20mm reflector for the primary throw beam, and 8 auxiliary floody LEDs in a mule format for flood.
As a nod to the naval heritage of its namesake this Grand Tala is made of solid brass, a metal traditionally used in sailing vessels for its corrosion resistance. As a patina friendly metal, it has a unique character that will continue to evolve with time. Featuring teardrop lightening milling on the head and oval rings circling the head and tail collars, this is the classiest way for you to carry the perfect EDC light for both throw and flood applications.
- Material: Brass,
- Driver: CWF Customs Dragon Driver
- Throw LED: 1 x XPL-Hi V2 5D 4000k
- Flood Ring: 8 x Nichia E17A Hi-CRI 4000k
- Reflector McR20s
- Mule ring MCPCB cover: Brass
- Lens: Mineral glass with Anti Reflective coating
- Battery: 18350 (not included)
- Switch: McClicky mechanical switch
- Drilled and tapped for McGizmo style clips. Clip and screws (4/40x0.125) not included
Comes with hand written certificate of authenticity and wax seal from LM Toolworks
UPS Next Day Air (signature required) shipping included